Important c.b.b. announcement
many of our products are sourced from warehouses which are located in China. Certain manufacturers have been closed to assure staff safety during this time involving the coronavirus.
our first big question and concern would be to know is are our packages safe to open?
- we put safety as a priority at ChubbyBubbyBear LLC and according to the CDC, there is no evidence to suggest that coronavirus has been transmitted through imported goods and packages.
what else do I need to know?
- if you are a customer during this period of time affected with longer shipping and processing times, we'd love to offer you a free gift in exchange for the inconvenience. You may also request a cancel for the delay, if the item has not shipped yet.
- postage centers may also be experiencing delays due to the coronavirus and are working to fulfill goods as soon as possible.
- for warehouses shipping within and from the U.S. there should be no affect on shipping and processing time.
- estimated shipping time is 3-5 weeks, but in some cases may take up to 8 weeks for final delivery depending on locale.
if you notice your shipment has been taking longer than expected it is most likely due to this issue. We hope to have any items that have been delayed due to this shipped off within mid to late June. If your item happens to take longer than 60 days from the date of your order, we would still love to honor our 60-day guarantee to you and will be happy to refund the items entirely.
we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope everything is resolved as quickly as possible due to the outbreak. Please contact us if you have any additional questions regarding this.
thank you very much for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with those personally affected.